The New Gluten-Free™ Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – A Resource Guide
Whether you need to follow a gluten-free diet or just wish to expand your food repertoire, baking with gluten-free flours can be as rewarding as it is delicious. Part science, part art and some little know secrets, The New Gluten-Free™ reveals a systematic yet simple approach to gluten free baking for every level of baker. This one-of-a-kind book will engage you from cover to cover as you learn The Recipe Equation® for gluten-free products that turn out every time.
Order direct from Friesen Press: soft cover: $21.99 hardcover: $32.99 plus shipping
Also available in e-book from Google Play, Amazon Kindle Store, Kobo Store and iTunes Bookstore or order copies of the book through your local bookstore.
What people are saying about The New Gluten-Free™ Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – A Resource Guide
Finally! A resource for gluten-free baking that works! Jeri Gogo, Certified baker
Revolutionary… The New Gluten-Free™ is a must-have for anyone interested in gluten-free – from beginners to professionals! Ellen Bayens, Founder, The Celiac Scene™
This is so much more than a cookbook! It is unique because it is so educational and the details are arranged in such a logical way. Ruth Irving, BC Teacher and sensitive to gluten
The New Gluten-Free™ Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – Putting it all Together Summary Chart
The Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – Putting it all Together Summary Chart is a full colour, cupboard door-sized poster that is an invaluable companion to The New Gluten-Free™ Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – A Resource Guide.
The Summary Chart is:
- An at-a-glance summary of The New Gluten-Free™Demystifying Gluten-Free Baking – A Resource Guide
- Printed on washable, tear proof paper that is perfectly sized to fit on the inside of your baking cupboard (approximately 11 x 17 inch)
- Based on The Recipe Equation® it identifies the ingredients, tools and techniques needed for baking gluten-free products that turn out every time
- Organized by Recipe Group from Recipe Group 1 (Yeast Bread and Pasta Dough) to Recipe Group 12 (Pastry) theSummary Chart allows for a quick reference when modifying an existing favourite recipe or designing your own creation
- Best used as a companion to the book. The Summary Chart can be used as a stand alone guide once you have an understanding of the book
The Summary Chart can be downloaded for $5.00 and taken to your local printer for printing or you can purchase it from us and have it mailed directly to you.
Order printed copy to be shipped to me for $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping BUY NOW
Download PDF for self-printing for $5.00 BUY NOW